May 17-24, 2019
Calling all foodies! Paris is known as the City of Lights and the birthplace of modern gastronomy. Join us for 3 days as we take in the food and sights of this vibrant city. Then we hop on the train and spend 3 days in London. Don't sleep on London! The city is a food lover's paradise. So join us as we eat and drink our way through Paris and London!
About the trip
- Economy Non-stop flights between JFK and Paris, and London and JFK
- Standard class seats on Eurostar train between London and Paris
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Mercure Paris Tour Eiffel*
- 3 nights accommodation at the 4-star Melia White House London*
- Daily breakfast
- Paris Welcome Dinner
- Parisian cooking class with lunch and wine
- Seine River Dinner Cruise
- Paris after dark Illumination tour
- Welcome to London luncheon
- London Panoramic Tour
- Fascinators and Pearls High Tea at Fortnum & Mason
- Farewell Dinner
- Delish Destinations Hostess on-site
- Delish Destinations swag bag
- English speaking local tour guide
- 2 free days to enjoy on your own
- Private Facebook group
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned motor coach
- Entrance fees per itinerary
- Airline taxes and fuel surcharges
- Porterage of one piece of luggage per person on arrival and departure at each hotel
Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower
A stone's throw from the Eiffel Tower and Trocadéro, the 4-star Mercure Paris Centre Eiffel Tower hotel is just waiting to be discovered in the heart of Paris. An ideal starting point for your visit, you will appreciate the proximity to public transport and our tips for visiting the City of Light. If you need a setting that combines pleasure and work on a business trip, discover our meeting rooms and relax in our fitness center with a view of the Eiffel Tower or on the restaurant terrace.
The central location makes it easy to discover the attractions and shopping opportunities in Paris, thanks to the hotel's close proximity to public transport running day and night. Includes wi-fi and complimentary breakfast.
Melia White house london
The Meliá White House Hotel was built in 1936 and was originally launched as The White House luxury apartments. The hotel’s building still preserves its architectural value as a prime example of late 1930s architecture. An eclectic style where contemporary design meets classic.
This 4-star deluxe hotel has 581 rooms, 112 apartments, 9 meeting rooms, 2 restaurants and a bar with a terrace; a fitness centre and an executive lounge.
The hotel’s unique location, award- winning food offering and true passion for service will make your stay in London a pleasant and unique experience. Includes wi-fi and complimentary breakfast.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE NOW!
FULL PACKAGE WITH ROUND TRIP AIR FROM JFK INCLUDED
DOUBLE: $4995 per person | SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $800
EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT
BOOK BEFORE AUGUST 15th AND RECEIVE $125 OFF!!
PAY FOR TRIP IN FULL AND RECEIVE AN ADDITIONAL $200 OFF!!
- Gratuities for Driver and Tour Guide
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (suggested $10 per day for tour guide, $5 per day for driver)
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals unless specified
- Additional hotel charges outside of what had been reserved by Delish Destinations
- Any additional items not included in the itinerary
Travel insurance is like saffron or truffles...worth its weight in gold. Don't get caught without it! Because all of Delish Destinations tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Email us about our preferred travel insurance vendor list.
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not provided for expired passports.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Delish Destinations reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically added to our automatic monthly/bi-weekly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at email@example.com
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose monthly/bi-weekly payment plan, you will receive monthly invoices when your payment is due.
- Your first payment will be automatically charged to your credit card, however, additional payments will be sent via invoice where you can click to pay.
Terms and Policies
- Making reservations for this package signifies your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
- All payments to The McCutcheon Group, LLC d/b/a Delish Destinations are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because The McCutcheon Group, LLC d/b/a Delish Destinations has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
- Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
- Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.
- Missing a vacation is bad enough. Losing the money you paid for your vacation is even worse. Therefore, we recommend Travel Protection that helps provide coverage for Trip Cancellation, Interruption, Baggage Loss or Delay, Medical Expenses and more. We have a full list of travel insurance vendors.
- Seat assignments ARE at the discretion of airlines. Seats for this group tour are only located in economy class.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this price to be locked in.
- Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
- A $75 late charge will be applied to all payments made after the 3-day grace period. Missed payments will be applied to the next month plus the $75 late fee. Trip will be automatically cancelled after two missed payments. No refund of deposit or payments will be provided to a trip cancelled due to missed payments.
- You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
- Roommate Matching is available. Review our Roommate Matching Program.
- Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
- Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
- All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.