Eat. Cook. Explore. Experience Tuscany as you never have before in this incredible 7-day culinary adventure in the heart of Tuscany.
Stay at a fully-restored 19th century villa nestled in the hills near Cortona and Castiglion Fiorentino.
Enjoy traditional 4-course Tuscan dinners accompanied by local wines each night. Weather permitting, we’ll dine al fresco on the Villa’s terrazza.
YOUR TRIP INCLUDES:
• Visit to local cheese producers
• Visit to various Montepulciano vineyards with sommelier
• Forage for truffles with Tuscan truffle picker and his dog
• Daily buffet breakfasts at our Villa and 1 vineyard lunch
• 6 dinners at our Villa accompanied by local wines
Your Culinary Adventure includes:
• Private transfers from Rome Fiumicino Airport
• Food & wine tastings as described
• 6-nights at a deluxe Tuscan villa
• Guided visits & entrances as described
• 2 hands-on cooking classes – cooking with Truffles and regional Tuscan cuisine
Our driver will pick you up from Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
Settle into your room and then down to the cellar for a wine and olive oil tasting
Enjoy a traditional Tuscan dinner at the villa
Explore Pienza in the Val d’Orcia region, a UNESCO designated World Heritage Site rebuilt in the 15th century as an “ideal town”.
Walk the hills of Montepulciano, a medieval & Renaissance hill town famous for its Vino Nobile and cheese, as we visit local cheese producers to watch cheese-making in action and taste different varieties of local cheeses.
Explore Siena, one of Italy’s most beautiful medieval towns, in a guided tour that includes the heart of historic Siena, the Piazza del Campo.
Then explore all that Siena has to offer on your own, whether visiting the Pinacoteca Nazionale di Siena to view masterpieces by Sienese artists; exploring the Piazza del Duomo with its cathedral, baptistery and crypt; or shopping along Siena’s corso or high street.
Enjoy a free day in the heart of Tuscany. Visit Florence or Pisa, either city is easily accessible by train for a day-trip. Relax pool-side at the Villa (weather permitting). Rent a bicycle and explore the local area on two wheels. Make arrangements to experience the Tuscan countryside by horseback; or book a visit to local, thermal springs.
There are a myriad of options to enhance your Tuscan adventures!
Enjoy the Cortona Region with multiple wine tastings
Tour local vineyards accompanied by a sommelier to experience first-hand (and glass!) the terroir and process of Tuscan wine-making.
Enjoy a rustic lunch at a local vineyard.
Hands on cooking class at the villa with dinner made by YOU!
Get your hands dirty as we forage for truffles with a Tuscan truffle picker and his dog, then learn how to cook with truffles in a hands-on cooking class.
Enjoy a guided tour around Cortona, the most popular medieval village in Tuscany. Then you will have time to explore on your own.
Wake up and enjoy a traditional Tuscan breakfast at the villa
Pack your bags along with your newly-acquired cooking skills and friends, and travel back to the Rome Fiumicino Airport (FCO)
RESERVE YOUR TRIP NOW
$2995/per person double occupancy
additional $500 single supplement
Travel insurance is like saffron or truffles...worth its weight in gold. Don't get caught without it! Because all of Delish Destinations tours are non-refundable and non-transferable, travel insurance is therefore highly recommended for this tour. Your premium is related to your trip cost, so you don`t have to worry about being over-insured. Email us about our preferred travel insurance vendor list.
- Any personal expenses or services not outlined above as included in this trip (such as flights, gratuities, any meal not specified, your free day activities, travel insurance, or any extras booked separately).
- Traveling abroad requires a passport valid for six months beyond your travel dates. Please take a look at your passport right now to be sure it does not expire soon. Refunds will not provided for expired passports.
- All prices are based on the rates of exchange in effect at the time of price quotation. In the event that the US dollar devalues, Delish Destinations reserves the right to increase prices accordingly. Your final invoice will reflect increases resulting from currency devaluation.
- When making your reservations, you can choose to pay in full or select our convenient payment plan. If you select a payment plan, you will automatically added to our automatic monthly payment plan option. You can opt-out of this program by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please review our Auto Payment Plan Option.
- If you choose monthly payment plan, you will receive monthly notices when your payment is due.
TERMS AND POLICIES
Prices are subject to change without notice. Please make your reservations today at this low price to be locked in.
Monthly payments are required to keep your reservations current. Your invoice will clearly note your payment plan. We suggest you put this payment plan on your personal calendar.
You must ensure your roommate, if applicable, is also making timely monthly payments.
Name changes are allowed with a $100 name change fee up until the final payment date and $250 after final payment date.
Late payment of $250 per person is required after final due date listed on your payment plan. Late payment fees are automatically added to your reservations the day after your final due date.
All late payment requests must be approved by management before the final payment deadline on your account.
All payments to Delish Destinations are non-refundable and non-transferable. This is because Delish Destinations has contractual agreements with hotels, airlines and other vendors that will not allow us to obtain any refunds. This way we can keep our package prices low and allow you to make monthly payments on your vacation.
Passengers are responsible for ensuring that they have the proper travel documents and MUST CHECK with the respective consulate(s) or visa agency to determine whether any visas or passports are required. Passports are required to be valid for at least 6 months after the date of travel. Some countries require a full blank “VISA” page in the passport for stamping purposes. Any information provided on travel description pertains to US citizens only. Non-US citizens should check with the respective consulate of the country(s) to be visited for current entry requirements.
Reservations must be made in your FULL NAME as it appears on your passport. Your name on your invoice MUST match your passport.